Charles Town Real Estate Market – October 2013
Here are some highlights from the monthly market report for Charles Town, West Virginia for October 2013:
- Average sold price for the month was $239,488, a slight increase from last October, which was $223,837.
- Median home price was $258,258, a 29.45% increase from last October.
- The average time on the market decreased from last year, with an average of 55 days on the market in October 2013, compared to 89 days last year.
- Sellers received an average of 94.7% of the original list price, compared to 90.8% in October of last year.
- Home sales remained about the same with 24 units sold this October.
If you are interested in buying or selling in the Charles Town or surrounding areas, contact Linda’s Team at (304) 725-1145 for more information. Linda’s Team knows homes and would love to help you find the perfect one for you!
Make sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for more information about local events and real estate news.
Charles Town Market Update – October 2013